- § Must be certified (or be able to become certifie
Dhaka , Bangladesh
We are looking for an enthusiastic people who will assist the “RiderCoaches” to conduct the Riders Defensive Motorbike Training to educate people.
You will develop Riders Safety training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. Defensive trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid riding aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The goal is to contribute to the development of rider\'s Riding skills to meet organisational needs.
1. Plan training programs according to organizational requirements
2. Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
3. Determine course content according to objectives
4. Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
5. Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
6. Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
7. Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
8. Observe and evaluate results of training programs
9. Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
1. Proven experience as trainer
2. Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in riding subjects
3. Experience in designing defensive motorbike course content
4. Ability to address training needs with complete courses
5. Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
6. Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
7. Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
8. Degree in a relevant field
9. Certification such as CT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset